Our industrial water based metal paint known as Aquaprime is available as a primer, one coat direct to metal gloss finish or a dipping primer paint suitable for mild steel and wrought iron castings to provide ultra-high anti corrosive protection. This is available in red, grey and black.
Aquaprime industrial water based metal paint is based on a quick drying water based paint, suitable for spray and dipping applications along with brush and roller in small surface areas.
This product should be applied to clean and degreased steel prior to painting. To ensure the best drying results Aquaprime requires air movement and heat.
Aquaprime can be used in a variety of ways including:
- Agricultural paint
- Cast Iron
- Stillages & pallet paints
- Structural steel paint
- Touch Dry in 20-30 minuets at 20°C
- Over coat in 12-24 hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Compliant coating
- Wet film build of 225 microns
- Thinners if required water
- Coverage aprrox 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrate
To request a quote or for more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.