Single Pack Floor Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin that provides a good hard-wearing coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to industrial concrete floors and other suitably primed substrates for internal and external applications. This product is also available in a non slip finish.
Single Pack Floor Paint is suitable for use on new and old concrete floors where light foot traffic will occur. Perfect for use on concrete factory, warehouse and shop floors to provide a protective coating with chemical resistance also to be used as a dust sealer for concrete floors.
- Two coats recommended for best results
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Suitable for light foot traffic only
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage approx 8 square metres per litre. (we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage)
- If you are painting new concrete it must be left for 3 months prior to painting
- Application suitable to be sprayed, brushed or rolled
- Suitable for new and old concrete floors, metal and other suitably primed substrates
Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate.
- Thinners required are White Spirit T0001
- If thinning is required start by adding 5% thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
- If you are painting bare concrete, you will find that it will be porous we recommned on the first coat to thin it by 20% this is to ensure it impregnates the concrrete. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.