TWO PACK EPOXY FLOOR PAINT
We manufacture and Install estate fencing and a wide range of Architectural Ironwork throughout the UK, we are only as good as our last job and rely heavily on Black Country Paints to deliver the paint finish that we require. they manufacture a large range of quality paints that handle and apply well in a wide range of conditions (we love the English weather). We have used them exclusively for over 10 years. Great people to deal with, Excellent technical knowledge backed up with a great delivery service. Highly recommended.
Across the whole of the UK
10,000 + Colours
Mixed to order
1 - 3 Days from order
Bulk Order Discounts
On a wide range of our paints
Two Pack Epoxy Floor Paint
Two Pack Epoxy Floor paint is based on an epoxy resin that provides an excellent hard wearing coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to concrete floors, mild steel and other suitably primed substrates. This is suitable for suitable for where heavy traffic will occur.
- KEY FACTS
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- MIXING TWO PACK EPOXIES
– Two coats recommended for best results.
– Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst
– Once catalysed pot life is 4-6 hours
– Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
– Overcoat in 12-24 hours.
– Full dry in 7 days.
– Suitable for heavy traffic.
– Thinners if required T0200 Epoxy thinner
– Coverage approx. 8 square metres per litre (we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage).
– Application by brush or roller
– Suitable for concrete, stone brick and primed metal
– Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
– Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
– Two Pack Epoxy cannot be applied over a single floor paint as this will attack the existing coating.
– When applying to pre painted floors ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
– If applying to bare concrete thin the first coat 20% and this will act as your primer / sealer. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.
– Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c (slab temperature). If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat.
– Like any painted surface when wet is slippery we do offer a non-slip version which is a textured, rough finish.
1. Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that doesn’t reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
2. Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
3. Only add thinners once the paint has been catalysed.
4. Ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.
BS 00 A 05
BS 00 A 09
BS 08 E 51
BS 14 C 39
BS 18 B 25
BS 18 E 53
Contact Us Today
Two Pack Epoxy Floor Paint can be used on garage’s, mot bays, industrial factory, warehouse, industrial kitchen and shop floors to provide a highly protective and hard wearing coating with excellent chemical resistance, also to be uses as a dust sealer for concrete floors.