2K Acrylic Air Assisted Airless Spray Top Coat is a high performance two pack compliant coating consisting of an acrylic modified pigmented base coupled with an isocyanate polymer based hardener. It provides a tough and durable mirror-like gloss film with excellent chemical and solvent resistance coupled with very fast drying and rapid cure.
Designed for the coating of commercial vehicles, trailers, chassis, and agricultural equipment using air assisted airless spray equipment without the problem of fizzing. The fully cured coating is hard wearing and durable and demonstrates excellent resistance to weathering.
2K Acrylic Air Assisted Airless Spray Top Coat once mixed contains isocyanate.
To ensure the protection of sprayers and other personnel in the vicinity of the painting operation, please read the Material Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Mixing ratio 4:1:1
- Touch dry: 40 – 60 Minutes
- Handleable within 4 – 6 Hours
- Hard dry: 12 Hours
- Full properties: 7 days
- Coverage approximately 13 – 14m2per litre based on a dry film thickness of 50 microns, depending on application method and substrate
Spray Gun Recommendadtions
- Fluid tip: 2.0 – 2.2mm (Suction feed) 1.0 – 1.2mm (Pressure feed)
- For application by HVLP a working pressure of 3 bar is recommended.
- Apply two full coats with a flash off for 5 – 10 minutes between coats to allow solvent evaporation.
Air Assisted Airless:
- 9-11 Thou Tip
- Low Pump Pressure
- High Atomising Air
- Apply dust coat first followed by a full coat