Quick Drying Agricultural HB ZP Farm Oxide Metal Primer
Quick Drying Agricultural HB ZP Farm Oxide Metal Primer product name is Europrime 1 high build zinc phosphate based on a quick drying enamel resin, suitable for spray application, brush and roller application in small areas, to be used on mild steel along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Quick Drying Agricultural HB ZP Farm Oxide Metal Primer can be used in many different ways a few variations are structural steel and agricultural fabrications and metal work.
- Touch Dry in 2o-30 Minutes.
- Overcoat in 1-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene or T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush / roller in small areas.
- Suitable for mild steel and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|