CHLORINATED RUBBER FLOOR PAINT
Chlorinated Rubber Floor Paint is excellent for use where good chemical resistance is needed it is suitable for use on concrete floors where medium foot traffic will occur. Perfect for use on concrete factory, warehouse and shop floors to provide a protective coating with chemical resistance also to be uses as a dust sealer for concrete floors.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Touch Dry in 20-40 mintues.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for Medium foot traffic.
- Product exhibits a excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete, metal and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|