QD Two Pack Epoxy Metal Primer
QD Two Pack Epoxy Metal Primer suitable for use on metal fabrications where a good hard highly anti-corrosive and chemically resistant primer is required.
Some applications OFQuick Drying Two Pack Epoxy HB Zinc Phosphate Metal Primer may include metal paint, chassis paint, gates and railings paint, agricultural paint, crane and lifting gear paint, skip & container paint, vehicles, scaffold marking paint or stillage / pallet paints.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 3:1 (3 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 20-60 Minutes.
- Overcoat in 1-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller.
- Suitable for mild steel.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||4 Litres|