Polyguard QDP Coach Enamel Lacquer is a compliant single pack solvent-based coating designed for use as a refinishing paint for commercial, Military and Agricultural vehicles. Polyguard QDP is based on a urethane modified resin system which provides a strong paint film with good chemical resistance and a mirror-like gloss. Selection of high quality pigments further enhances the properties by providing improved weathering resistance and light fastness of the coating. Use of Single Polyguard QDP is not restricted to vehicle refinish. It can also be used in the industrial and ACE markets where a hard flexible glossy coating is required.
Polyguard QDP Coach Lacquer Paint is for Brushing or Spraying applications and is based on a polyurethane enamel resin, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used on agricultural, and commercial tractor units, chassis, cabs, wheels and trailers
Polyguard QDP Coach Enamel paint top coat available in high gloss, semi-gloss and matt. Our matt and semi-gloss finishes, contain anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application.
Polyguard QDP Coach Enamel Paint can be used in many different like chassis paint, trailer paint and wheel paint
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1-1000 Litres|