High Temperature Paints
High temperature paints We supply three levels of High Temperature paints up to 160 degrees c, up to 250 degrees c and up to 700 degrees c.
High temperature paints are generally used on engine and exhaust systems for marine equipment like boats, barges and narrow boats along with trucks, cars and motorcycles etc.
High temperature paints are also used on metal fabrications such as log burning stoves, chimneys and barbecues.
- Touch Dry in 20-30 Minutes.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller in small areas.
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded and degreased).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5 & 5L|