Eurogalve Vinyl Direct Galve Paint Primer Finish is based on a quick drying enamel resin, suitable for spray applications and brush application in small areas, to be used on mild steel or galvanizing along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Eurogalve One Coat Vinyl Primer Finish is supplied as an anti-corrosive high build zinc phosphate one coat primer/finish as a semi-gloss finish. That contains anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application, to galvanizing and mild steel substrates.
Eurogalve Vinyl Primer Finish can be used in many different ways a few variations are direct to galvanizing paint, metal paint, chassis paint, gates and railings paint, agricultural paint, wood paint, crane and lifting gear paint, skip & container paint, scaffold marking paint or stillage / pallet paints.
Eurogalve Vinyl Direct Galve Paint Primer Finish
- To apply use a light dust coat thinned a minimum of 10 %, followed by a full coat for the best adhesion.
- Touch Dry in 2o-30 Minutes.
- Over coat in 2-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Provides excellent mechanical adhesion to galvanizing and mild steel
- Use caution when over coating old paint as a reaction may occur if a white spirit coating has been applied previously.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene or T0200 Universal Thinners
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20 & 25L|