Two Pack Epoxy Marine Deck Paint
Two Pack Epoxy Marine Deck Paint suitable for use on maritime decks where heavy traffic will occur. Product provides a highly protective and hard wearing coating with excellent chemical resistance.
Two Pack Epoxy Marine Deck Paint is based on an epoxy resin that provides an excellent hard wearing coating provides a good hard wearing even non-slip coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to mild steel, wood and other suitably primed substrates.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 4:1 (4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Traffic after 2-3 days.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for heavy traffic.
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- Anti-slip coating with a high gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush or roller
- Suitable for mild steel, wood concrete, brick and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.