TWO PACK FIBERGLASS PRIMER PAINT
Two Pack Epoxy Fiberglass Primer Paint to provide good etching and adeshion allong with a very hard durable finish to fiberglass. perfect for the marine industry for painting fiberglass molds and articles Allong with Agricultural & Industrial Fiberglass producxts.
Two Pack Epoxy Fiberglass Primer Paint is avaliable as a primer or in a gloss finish to your colour.
Two Pack epoxy Fiberglass Primer Paint gives a hard wearing coating & high protection to areas where excessive chemical & environmental resistance is required.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 4:1 (4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller.
- Suitable for mild steel.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||5 Litres|