Aquaprime Water Based Dipping Metal Primer is based on a quick drying water based resin, suitable for dipping Tanks, spray applications along brush or roller application in small areas, to be used on mild steel to provide ultra-high anticorrosive protection.
Aquaprime Water Based Dipping Metal Primer can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal paint, chassis paint, gates and railings paint, agricultural paint, crane and lifting gear paint, skip & container paint, structural steel, castings, scaffold marking paint or stillage / pallet paints.
To ensure the best drying results Aquaprime requires air movement and heat. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Touch Dry in 45-75 Minutes.
- Over coat in 2-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Compliant coating
- Wet film build of 400 microns
- Thinners if required water
- Coverage 12-15 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrate
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Contains highly anti corrosive pigments.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and can prevent full curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||5, 10, 205 & 1000L|