Agricultural Primer is a high quality polyurethane primer suitable for interior and exterior use, giving good adhesion and protection to suitably prepared mild steel surfaces prior to overcoating with the Agricultural Tractor Trailer Paint Enamel, for use on all agricultural machinery. Application by Brush & Roller or spray.
Agricultural Primer Brush, Roller Or Spray Anit-Corrosive wood and Metal Primer is based on a polyurethane enamel resin and is highly anti corrosive, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used on metal & wood, along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Agricultural Primer Brushing / spraying Paint can be used in many different ways a few variations are on tractors, trailers chassis and engines.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 DaysThinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1, 2.5, 5, 20, 25, 205 & 1000 Litres|