Stoving Enamel is a high quality finish designed to provide a tough durable finish. Available in three different gloss levels Gloss, SemI-Gloss and Matt Eggshell.
Benefits include excellent resistance to wear and tear, extended product working life, good exterior durability and long lasting decorative appearance.
Our new Stoving Enamels is also avalable as a high solid (68-70% solids) and low VOC. To keep in line with the enviromental legislation for large paint users. Avalable in a full lead free range of colours in a semi-gloss finish
- Flash off for 2o-30 Minutes.
- Stoving time 15 mins at 160 deg c
- Product offers a extremely hard and durable finish.
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene or T0200 Universal Thinners
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||5-1000 Litres|